Spend a pleasant afternoon exploring the Bosphorus Strait and the Black Sea during this cruise from Istanbul. Before departing, taste traditional Turkish meze and other specialties aboard the boat at the dock and then begin your cruise of the Bosphorus Strait from Golden Horn. You will see top attractions like Galata Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge as you cruise into the Black Sea. Plus, discover the old fortress remnants at Anadolu Kavagi and even stop for dip into the Black Sea at Anadolu Kavagi, a charming seaside village.
- 4.5-hour Istanbul boat sightseeing cruise with lunch and an onboard guide
- Enjoy a lunch of grilled chicken and traditional meze on a sightseeing Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise
- Look out for top Istanbul attractions including Galata Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge
- Swim in the Black Sea at Anadolu Kavagi or explore the medieval ruins of Anadolu Kavagi
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Istanbul
- In this tour, you will see the entire Bosphorus strait and reach all the way up to Black Sea
What You Can Expect
Sit down and indulge a meal consisting of a variety of delightful Turkish meze and grilled chicken. Then, grab a refreshing beverage and stroll out to the deck to soak up the sun and ambiance of Istanbul from the Bosphorus Strait. Gain insight into the many famous sights that line both the Asian and European coastlines. As you cruise, see Galata Tower and the immense Bosphorus Bridge that connect the Asian and European continents. During the cruise, snacks are available to munch on at the bar. After your boat has traversed the Strait, enter the Black sea and voyage a short distance to the small coastal town of Anadolu Kavagi. Here, your boat will dock and you can spend some free time unwinding with a swim or a short promenade around the verdant hills surrounding the area. Remember to bring sunscreem, good walking shoes, and a swim suit. Alongside your guide, admire remnants of this medieval fortress. Hop back aboard your boat and return to Istanbul arriving in the late afternoon. Disembark and meet your coach for a comfortable ride back to your hotel where your tour ends.
Tour Type : Boat Sightseeing CruisesGroup Size : Generally 30 - 50 Transport : Bus, Boat Important Info:In summer time, there will be chance to swim off the boat, you should take your swimming suit if you wish to swim.